PICK A TIME
Parent Teacher Conferences are scheduled for:
Thursday, November 14th, Tuesday, November 19th, Tuesday, December 3rd and Tuesday, December 10th from 2:30-6:00pm.
Scheduling for Fall conferences will begin this Friday, November 1st at 4:00pm.
Here is the URL: https://pickatime.com/client?ven=11604411&event=342492
Follow the directions below to schedule appointments.
- Enter your e-mail address and click on “Login/Create Account”.
- Fill in the required fields.
- For each child, enter their ID (which is their First name and Last name; without spaces and no nicknames. Ex. JohnSmith).
- Enter their Security Value (which is their birth date. You must enter your child’s full birth year. (ex. If your child was born in 1996, you must enter 1996 as part of their birth date. Ex. 02/02/1996)
If you have more than one child to schedule appointments for, you may do so. Follow the prompts on the screen to add a new student.
To schedule appointments:
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you what teacher corresponds to what color, and the times increase as you go down the page. (Note: You will not see all of the teachers, just the set of teachers that your child has.) Click on a square to book that time.
- After you set when you want the reminder e-mail to be delivered, click “Create Appointment”. Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you’d like to visit.
If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time using your e-mail and password.
If you have any questions please contact the FMS office at 865.6051