Kim Gormely RN
My Office Hours are:
8:30 - 3:30 Monday - Friday
6th GRADE BRYANT POND 4-H CAMP AND LEARNING CENTER TRIP Health Requirements:
- School Policy for 6th graders to submit documentation of recent Physical, form given to all 5th grade students in the Spring before September trip
- Medication permission slip for daily medication and over the counter medication need to be filled out, signed and returned
- Asthma and Allergy Action Plans need to be filled out by parent and physician and returned
- Health History completed in the Fall
- Paper work and permission slip will be given to students by Mrs Lizotte to be filled out, signed and returned in September before trip
Good Health supports successful learning.
Successful learning supports Health.
Education and Health are inseparable."
-RSU 5 Health Services Information and Forms-