Search the Morse Street Catalog!
We serve all students preschool through second grade, teachers, and parents. We also provide inter-library loan service to Mast Landing, Middle School, and the High School.
- Once a week, classes come as a group for a story and/or library skills, then check out books.
- Students may also check out or return books during morning recess.
- All students are allowed one book for one week.
- There is no fine for overdue books. However, if a book is missing at the close of school in June, we do ask for reimbursement.
- Morse Street Library actively promotes the use of your public library.
- Parents are encouraged to visit story time, volunteer, and to borrow books and tapes.